The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Locked doors...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirae

Mirae

Locked doors... Empty
PostSubject: Locked doors...   Locked doors... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:55 pm

So I was looking back over some of the previous posts, and I realised that no-one ever tried to get through the two locked doors in that first room - the one with the three constructs in the centre.

If Ghalin and Gerbill are still with us, maybe one of them might like to go and take a look - or not, it's entirely up to you guys! Just thought I'd point out that we never found out what was through those doors... Smile

(Or maybe Bulwark would like to go and just break them down... *grin*)
Back to top Go down
Bulwark

Locked doors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked doors...   Locked doors... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:44 pm

I'll do it if they don't find interest in it. ;P You may have to convince Bulwark that there's something useful behind the door, though; he's aware that you all are probably not comfortable, so I figure he'd begin making "leaving" his first priority.

-D
Back to top Go down
http://deriaz.deviantart.com

Locked doors...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Game :: At the Gaming Table :: The Great Game (OOC)-
Jump to: