The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im terribly sorry about the delay....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GM

GM

Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Empty
PostSubject: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:29 am

As some of you may know, I blew up my computer last weekend. Not much of anything could be salvaged from it including the hard drive. I have been spending the bulk of the past few days seeing if I can recover the information that I had already written from the game but was unable to safely do so. Therefor I will have to rewrite the stuff that I didnt have safely stored on the website. So if things seem a little choppy for the next week or so I am very sorry, but I will be back to my old self asap

thanks

DM
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:10 pm

Yay, she's back...!!

Sorry to hear you had such problems. Happy to see you, and hope everything gets sorted out soon. Smile

A couple of things about the latest post here - is it just me, or is the new drawing no different from the last drawing? Wink

And what happens when Mirae tries to open her door?
Back to top Go down
GM

GM

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:54 am

oops, yeah.. just noticed that... has been corrected
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:10 pm

*poke poke*

Door...?? *hopeful look*

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gerbill

gerbill

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:45 am

I can totally relate to the computer issues. Sorry you are going through it too.

Missed you but happy to have you back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.i-sci-fi.com
Bulwark

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:55 am

Still having computer problems, I assume. . .? . . . I hope? *Prays the computer didn't explode again. ;P*

-Deriaz
Back to top Go down
http://deriaz.deviantart.com
gerbill

gerbill

PostSubject: I'm sorry...   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:53 pm

I apologize if my complaint about the deluge of posts has made everyone shy about posting. Please turn the spigot back on, I will cope.
Back to top Go down
Bulwark

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:25 am

gerbill wrote:
I apologize if my complaint about the deluge of posts has made everyone shy about posting. Please turn the spigot back on, I will cope.

My excuse is that I'm kind of at the hands of the GM, with the docent and all. Something that I asked it in a personal message. That, and Bulwark isn't too good at fixing a trap or finding an exit, so. . . :x

-D

Last edited by Bulwark on Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:15 pm

gerbill wrote:

School has started up for me, and has greatly cut into my sitting on the internet time. I am making an effort to post more now that I am somewhat accustomed to the new schedule though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/enigma1122
Bulwark

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:12 pm

Apologies on lack of posting on my part. With Bulwark attaching the Docent, and some other minor things, I can't really type many, if any, IC posts. :x So. . . To those of you speaking to Bulwark. . . I'm kind of at the hands of the GM here, I think.

-D
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:43 pm

I say we start sacrificing those who aren't 'here', as a way of appeasing the angry gods of RP... Twisted Evil

What? It would give us something to do...

Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
gerbill

gerbill

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:18 pm

"I'm here!" Jumps up and down. "Don't eat me!" *looks at some of the others *poke, poke*

"Hmmm... role-playing Eric the Red... plump and tasty" *licks lips...
Back to top Go down
Bulwark

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:45 pm

I'm still here. . . I'm still unable to post due to the Docent. Though if it keeps up, I'll probably just post anyway. . . Cause I don't like not being able to interact. Feel like I'm ignoring people.

-D
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:35 pm

gerbill wrote:
"I'm here!" Jumps up and down. "Don't eat me!" *looks at some of the others *poke, poke*

"Hmmm... role-playing Eric the Red... plump and tasty" *licks lips...

*watches the madly jumping gerb... er... halfling* "You are safe... I make it a policy not to eat anything that can ask me not to..."

*pokes Val'murss* "Excuse me... I am going to cook you for dinner, is that okay?"

*starts a cook fire in the corner*

Bulwark wrote:
I'm still here. . . I'm still unable to post due to the Docent. Though if it keeps up, I'll probably just post anyway. . . Cause I don't like not being able to interact. Feel like I'm ignoring people.

-D

I don't feel ignored - I know you're waiting for something. But milady GM hasn't logged onto the site in any form for over three weeks, so I don't know what's happened. It may just be that her computer's broken again, but who knows? I sent her an email, but if she has no PC she won't be able to read it... *shrug* What else can we do?

That's why I thought I'd chat with Jaynna - if I can't explore any further, I may as well get to know someone else... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:45 pm

*Looks at Val'murss again*

"He is not objecting to being eaten... does that mean we can roast him now?"

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im terribly sorry about the delay....   Im terribly sorry about the delay.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im terribly sorry about the delay....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Game :: At the Gaming Table :: The Great Game (OOC)-
Jump to: