The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the Mykka Files

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GM

GM

From the Mykka Files Empty
PostSubject: From the Mykka Files   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:32 am

My caster Mykka went through a phase that involved the words: Charm Everything

She has grown out of that phase mostly now, since charms dont work as well as they used to. But during that time I managed some impressive feats of magic

Here's one that I even managed to get a great screenshot of...

Green side of the Twilight Forge, working on killing the mobs in the hallway to the yellow/blue dispenser, I dropped an enlarged mass suggestion on the ogres that I could see....

And caught one of the two mindflayers behind them. This is what followed!!

From the Mykka Files Mindflayer

Power to the Pink Hats!!
Back to top Go down
GM

GM

PostSubject: Ooops.... Did I do that?   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:35 am

For those of you who have never had the opportunity to see what happens when teleports go awry...

From the Mykka Files Oops

After which you end up free falling over the Marketplace

Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

PostSubject: Re: From the Mykka Files   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:36 am

He he he. Yey, I wanted to see that mind flayer one for a while. And did I see 9 quick bars open?! Crazy woman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/enigma1122
Jaynna

Jaynna

PostSubject: On charmed Mindflayers   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:39 am

Oh wow.. Oh.. wow.. can I say anything more
Back to top Go down
GM

GM

PostSubject: Re: From the Mykka Files   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:40 am

Count again bro... all 10 are open
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

PostSubject: Re: From the Mykka Files   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:42 am

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted and did not want to edit. But ten bars? Really? Do you need that many?
Back to top Go down
GM

GM

PostSubject: Re: From the Mykka Files   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:45 am

Ghalin wrote:
Yeah, I noticed that after I posted and did not want to edit. But ten bars? Really? Do you need that many?

I like to have everything available when Im playing. And since I mouse everything rather than key it I like to have any bar that Im using open. Thats an old shot to, shes added a ton more spells since then so yah... I need them all

Although I must say I havent opened any new ones since we got the new 10. Still working with the same layout pretty much
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

PostSubject: Re: From the Mykka Files   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:47 am

Man, that is crazy though. I think all in all I use 7 bars on my wizzy. And I only have one open at a time. I blame Delrin / Val'murs.
Back to top Go down
GM

GM

PostSubject: Happy BDay DDO!   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Not sure if you guys saw this one the day that it happened. So I though I would post the pic of it

When the cake genies first appeared there was a bug with them, where you could get more and more of them. Some industrious person used that bug to create this layout in House D. Each of those dots is a genie in case you were wondering...

From the Mykka Files Happybdayddo

Later the next day, the servers went down for a hotfix, but it was cute while it lasted

Back to top Go down
Bulwark

PostSubject: Re: From the Mykka Files   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:18 am

I remember the Happy B-Day DDO thing! Oh, man, that was awesome. Like, half the server came to the top of House D, just to see that.

Who did that, anyway? Was it Musicman? I don't remember who. . .

-D
Back to top Go down
http://deriaz.deviantart.com
GM

GM

PostSubject: Re: From the Mykka Files   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:19 am

Never did find out who was behind that. But I bet they got a seeeeerious tongue lashing from Turbine over it.
Back to top Go down
Bulwark

PostSubject: Re: From the Mykka Files   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:23 am

GM wrote:
Never did find out who was behind that. But I bet they got a seeeeerious tongue lashing from Turbine over it.

I was on the board when he posted the pictures. I know a bunch of players were like, "Cool!"

I wanna say a Dev even said it was cool, but I dunno. I'd go through and find it, but, 1) It was so long ago, and 2) I dunno if it got hit by the Great Forum Purge.

-D
Back to top Go down
http://deriaz.deviantart.com
Ghalin

Ghalin

PostSubject: Re: From the Mykka Files   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:02 am

There was also a stupid bug that cost my Pally his cake. I logged on to him, ate my cake and started talking to my genie, then I disconnected, and my cake was gone when I went back on the Pally a good four months later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Mykka Files   From the Mykka Files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Mykka Files
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Game :: As a Side Note :: On the Lighter Side of Things-
Jump to: