The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nifty Character Generator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GM

GM

Nifty Character Generator Empty
PostSubject: Nifty Character Generator   Nifty Character Generator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:00 am

I found this little gem of a program whilst out hunting for pictures. Give the page a couple of minutes to load and then just work your way down the page. It assumes that you understand what the various entries are talking about and has WAAAAAAY more options than the normal book. But as far as character generators go, this one is pretty neat. Just follow the little red tabs as they point out things that you have to pick or define for your character as you move down the page. You can even build multilevel toons all at once.

Give it a try building your great game character. Word of note, if you dont know what something is and dont have the book that it came from.... DONT pick it!!. If you are happy with the result cut and paste the character that you have built and either email it to me at wishfull.thinking@rogers.com or PM it to me here.

http://www.pathguy.com/eberron.htm

I had a blast just on the couple of toons that I tried it out with.
Back to top Go down
Bulwark

PostSubject: Re: Nifty Character Generator   Nifty Character Generator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:09 am

I remember finding that awhile back. Definitely a fun little page to play with. Smile!

Now I'm gonna have to play around with that generator again tomorrow. Forgot how extensive it was. It's kinda fun, just sitting there and making characters. . .

-D
Back to top Go down
http://deriaz.deviantart.com
Mokato

PostSubject: Re: Nifty Character Generator   Nifty Character Generator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:28 am

I have fallen in love with this program...thank you so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

PostSubject: Re: Nifty Character Generator   Nifty Character Generator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Yeah, I love pathguy. If you go into a less specific part of the site you can find generators for other systems and settings.

Now, I might have to make you wait a bit before you get Ghalin's sheet, I made it back when you said we would not at all need character sheets, but I am guessing that it is on my other PC

[Edit] I lied. I made the sheet while board at work, so it has been mailed to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/enigma1122
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nifty Character Generator   Nifty Character Generator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nifty Character Generator
Page 1 of 1