The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am Serai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serai
NPC
Serai

I am Serai Empty
PostSubject: I am Serai   I am Serai Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:59 am

Ladies and Gentlemen....

... I am Serai.

You will have a chance to meet me later, once the game is afoot. I expect that we will be spending a great deal of time together. I have an innate ability to sense the thoughts of others, though seldom do I understand them. For the most part though I do not intrude. If you wish, you may begin a thought with my name, and send a private message to me with the details of that which you wish me to hear. My ability to answer you will grow as time permits. The longer that I stay in your company the more I will be able to tell you. At first please keep any questions to yes/no or maybe answers.

Pleased I am to make your acquiantance

Serai

OOC: Serai is a docent. A small metal sphere about 2 inches in diameter, made from a metal unknown to even the most skilled of craftsmen. She is covered in arcane sigils so fine it is a wonder how they were traced onto her mirror smooth exterior. These runes swirl around inset precious gems and inlays of platinum, and gold runes.

Last edited by Serai on Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM

GM

I am Serai Empty
PostSubject: Examples   I am Serai Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:03 am

The above is an example of a character post made by a user account that is an NPC of the game. As you can see with the specific details, it is easier to spot an NPC respomse versus a GM reponse. One of the main reasons that I chose to build a forum just for us to play in.

As new character are introduced they will also recieve an OOC introduction, to indicate where and when they became so popular, as well as to identify the avatar that will be used for that chracter.
Back to top Go down

I am Serai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Game :: At the Gaming Table :: The Great Game (OOC)-
Jump to: