The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grins..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaynna

Jaynna

Grins.. Empty
PostSubject: Grins..   Grins.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:32 am

This is a picture that was given to me as a wedding gift, the art is by Fred Perry, the color by a good friend of his.. I was RogueDM back in those days... running two text based games.. its a neat picture.. since rogue is my favorite xman..and I was a DM.. its a logical combo.

Grins.. L_d6a11fedd4317bc7e00492dcd72c7156
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

Grins.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grins..   Grins.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:28 am

You know, as much as I always loved rogue, her costume never made sense to me. I mean touch based power.... fight in a bikini! Wear gloves if you want to punch and not steel power.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/enigma1122
Jaynna

Jaynna

Grins.. Empty
PostSubject: Laughs   Grins.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:21 am

(chuckles) you just want the busty goodness in a bikini Smile you would have loved the swimsuit issues they put out ever now and then Smile

actually.. her touch powers were always last resort.. she mostly relied on her stolen powers from ms. marvel, flight and superstrength got her by most of the time..

err..

she was a butt kicker..

(hangs head in shame for knowing way too much about comic books)
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

Grins.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grins..   Grins.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Jaynna wrote:
(chuckles) you just want the busty goodness in a bikini Smile you would have loved the swimsuit issues they put out ever now and then Smile

actually.. her touch powers were always last resort.. she mostly relied on her stolen powers from ms. marvel, flight and superstrength got her by most of the time..

err..

she was a butt kicker..

(hangs head in shame for knowing way too much about comic books)

Sweet heart, don't feel bad. There is probably a hundred dollars worth of books waiting for me at my shop.

And to correct you I aant to see the SOUTHERN busty goodness in a bikini. Accent = sexy.

No, I know she did not like to steel the powers because it messed with her head, but I just think she should have used them more. Especially when she learned (even though it is from an X-MEN run I am not a big fan of) when she gets to her final form of mutation.... she will have access and control to every power she ever takes. Some sort of gene memory thing. She would be unstoppable. Instead of all the stupid little groups fighting for power we would have a queen, not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Tempestuous as the sea, and stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!”

*Holds head up proud of his nerddom*
Back to top Go down
Val'murss

Val'murss

Grins.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grins..   Grins.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:13 pm

Rogue's a hack. She stole Ms. Marvel's powers. Ms. Marvel is a whole lot cooler cause she's Air Force, can take on nearly anyone in the Marvel universe and she's the current leader of the Avengers.

Ok, I think Rogue is pretty cool too. Just that I've become such a Ms. Marvel fan.

As for "...would have a queen, not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Tempestuous as the sea, and stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!” Umm well sir you went from showing your comic-geek side to just completely exposing your Tolkien loremaster skills.
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

Grins.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grins..   Grins.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:56 pm

Val'murss wrote:
Rogue's a hack. She stole Ms. Marvel's powers. Ms. Marvel is a whole lot cooler cause she's Air Force, can take on nearly anyone in the Marvel universe and she's the current leader of the Avengers.

Ok, I think Rogue is pretty cool too. Just that I've become such a Ms. Marvel fan.

As for "...would have a queen, not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Tempestuous as the sea, and stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!” Umm well sir you went from showing your comic-geek side to just completely exposing your Tolkien loremaster skills.

He he he. Don't worry. I had a nice arguement with Del already on who is cooler. I won. Rogue is queen.

*Talks nerd back into his pants*
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

Grins.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grins..   Grins.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:10 pm

So, to completely hijack this and take it in a LotR direction instead... Wink

Go here and watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMyn7ZqkTlY

The entire trilogy in a fraction under ten minutes, set to a Nightwish song... it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Val'murss

Val'murss

Grins.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grins..   Grins.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:42 pm

Ghalin didnt exactly win but we both agreed that Dazzler is lame.

He provided some good arguments but between the two, Carol is my favorite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grins.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grins..   Grins.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grins..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Game :: As a Side Note :: On the Lighter Side of Things-
Jump to: