The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check it out!!

Go down 
+5
Mirae
Jaynna
Val'murss
Ghalin
GM
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GM

GM

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:19 am

If you click on the Who is Online above the butterfly pic, you open up a google map showing the actual locations of where folks are logged in at!!

Completely cool!!!

EDIT:

When I zoomed in reeeeeally really close to my dot.... its not aexactly where I live. Likely thats where my ISP connects to the internet from. But none the less it really close
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Huh. Well that is kinda creepy. Nice thing to know anyone wanting to kill me can find my relative neighborhood. Especially seeing that most everyone in the city knows me. And they even show the busses you can take when random person on the street tells you where I live so you can then get to my house with ease.

On the other side, hey I live kind of close to Der. Two states away, but my friends used to drive up there to go to Denny's so.... yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/enigma1122
Val'murss

Val'murss

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:23 pm

Yea, that is kinda cool. i find it funny that my location is some dude's house west of me. Currently at my University which utilizes the state of Illinois' Fiber.

Oh and Ghalin. Im coming to git ya. pirat
Back to top Go down
Jaynna

Jaynna

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Laughs   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:57 pm

I clicked on the link, when Rima and I were the only ones signed in.. and we were on opposites sides of the us.. her up in the nw and me in the se.. was kinda funny to see that.
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:20 pm

Apparently I live in a graveyard in the middle of Calgary...

Be afraid. Be very afraid...

*runs around making ghostly noises*

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Mirae wrote:
Apparently I live in a graveyard in the middle of Calgary...

Be afraid. Be very afraid...

*runs around making ghostly noises*

Very Happy

Hides all scared like, until he remembers it is not ghosts he is afraid of, it is clowns.
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:04 pm

Ghalin wrote:

Hides all scared like, until he remembers it is not ghosts he is afraid of, it is clowns.

Clowns! *shudder* I hate clowns... they're among the scariest things I know (even at my age!). Whoever thought that was a good way of making kids laugh was a very sick person...
Back to top Go down
gerbill

gerbill

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: So... um...   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Apparently these locations were fixed when Points killed himself to bring Valianna back from the dead...

As my location is reported as Rosedale Cemetery in Santa Monica California, when I am in fact... well... I'm not going to tell you my secret undisclosed location, but it is two states away...

Freakishly awesomeness.

Try and find me, go on, try...
Back to top Go down
http://www.i-sci-fi.com
Val'murss

Val'murss

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:08 pm

Both my home and work locations are far away from where I am. Still in the same state and region but no where close. Two states away is pretty rad.
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:59 pm

gerbill wrote:
Apparently these locations were fixed when Points killed himself to bring Valianna back from the dead...

As my location is reported as Rosedale Cemetery in Santa Monica California, when I am in fact... well... I'm not going to tell you my secret undisclosed location, but it is two states away...

Freakishly awesomeness.

Try and find me, go on, try...

Now that is weird...!

And what's Praut doing near Philadelphia? Wink

Oh and btw - is my avatar visible to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:01 pm

I see it!
Back to top Go down
Praetorious

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:02 pm

Yeah, I show up in Philly because that's how the company runs their internets. I'm assuming that if you looked while I was at home, it would be better, but the company seems to run it's network through Blue Bell which is retarded, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:58 pm

I was in Philly for a few hours once. The cheese steak was highly dissapointing.
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:15 am

Dres, do you really live in an area where all the streets are named after planets and stars and stuff??

*Wants to live on the Milky Way...* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dres

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:19 am

Mirae wrote:
Dres, do you really live in an area where all the streets are named after planets and stars and stuff??

What are you talking about? I'm so confuzzled!
Back to top Go down
Rima Nerezza

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:22 am

*gasp* Dres! You stole my word! You toooook iiiit frooom meeeeeeeeeeeee! *cries* TT_TT

*glares at him and snatches the word back* Confuzzled is my word! MINE! Back off! *hisses*
Back to top Go down
http://avoidingreality.deviantart.com/
Dres

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:23 am

NO I DODNT! I took it from someone else.
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:27 am

Dres wrote:
Mirae wrote:

Go to the bit above the pretty picture that says "Who is Online" (bottom left of 'index' page...). Click on that, then when the map comes up click on the little balloon with your name on it, and zoom in....

*waits*

See what I mean? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dres

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:30 am

Mirae wrote:
Dres wrote:
Mirae wrote:

Go to the bit above the pretty picture that says "Who is Online" (bottom left of 'index' page...). Click on that, then when the map comes up click on the little balloon with your name on it, and zoom in....

*waits*

See what I mean? Smile

OOOOHHHH!!! Nope. That's about 50 miles off >.<
Back to top Go down
Dres

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:34 am

AHAHA! Enterprise Way, now I wish I lived there. I mean, friggin star treck, I'd so fit in with the nerdom that is bound to live there.
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:41 am

Heh... not too many miles from where I used to live in the UK, there was a community where the developers were obviously very keen on LotR - there were street names like Gandalf's Ride, Hobbiton Way and so on. I wished we could have lived there, but it was an expensive town...
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:27 pm

Mirae wrote:
Heh... not too many miles from where I used to live in the UK, there was a community where the developers were obviously very keen on LotR - there were street names like Gandalf's Ride, Hobbiton Way and so on. I wished we could have lived there, but it was an expensive town...

Is Jelly.
Back to top Go down
GM

GM

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Hey Mirae... apparently you moved from the graveyard.... but dear.... life cant be all that bad....Mirae.... why are you standing in the middle of the road

WATCH OUT FOR THE TRUCK!!!!

Check it out!! Miraetruck

*SPLAT*
Back to top Go down
Mirae

Mirae

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:02 pm

Huh? What tru...

Oh dear... who's going to translate now?

Wink

((Vancouver, eh? Maybe we won the lottery... *grin*))
Back to top Go down
gerbill

gerbill

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:38 pm

ROFLMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.i-sci-fi.com
Sponsored content

Check it out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out!!   Check it out!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check it out!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next