The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eberron Trivia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gerbill

gerbill

Eberron Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Eberron Trivia   Eberron Trivia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:10 pm

So I did a Trivia event last night to give away prizes.

One of my questions was from the category of 'Who's Who in Stormreach?' Name three dragons.

Someone brought up Khyber, Syberys and Eberron...

I was looking for Cydonie, her sidekick and Velah...

Are there more?
Back to top Go down
http://www.i-sci-fi.com
GM

GM

Eberron Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eberron Trivia   Eberron Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:36 am

Theres the three poor unfortunates enslaved at the hands of the Stormreaver. Folk in Stormreach are wearing armors crafted from their scales. Dont recall off hand what their names are tho
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

Eberron Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eberron Trivia   Eberron Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:54 am

Well... there are two others I know of. The other agent of Argonessen who puts you on the new reaver... this might have been posted before, and Nklos' .... associate. Lockania in the harbor. The one that teaches you about marks. Yeah.... one day that story will come out. But I think it is more fun for him to just have an unexplained bitterness with a dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/enigma1122
Sponsored content

Eberron Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eberron Trivia   Eberron Trivia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eberron Trivia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Game :: At the Gaming Table :: The Rusty Nail-
Jump to: