The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just me, or. . .?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulwark

Just me, or. . .? Empty
PostSubject: Just me, or. . .?   Just me, or. . .? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:58 am

So, uh, yyyyeaaaah. . . DarkBB was having a problem, but they fixed themselves, but. . . Anyone else's personal messages missing? I mean, all of them. Inbox, Outbox, Sentbox, and the Saved ones. . . All mine are gone. :<

Happened to anyone else? Kinda sucks. Maybe they'll appear later on here, since it just fixed itself a bit ago. . . (The joys of writing things down / having a great memory if they don't appear. >>;;)

-Bulwark/Deriaz
Back to top Go down
http://deriaz.deviantart.com
GM

GM

Just me, or. . .? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me, or. . .?   Just me, or. . .? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:35 am

Not I ... just checked all of mine and nothing seems to be missing. Ill take a look across the other accounts to see if theyre cool as well

EDIT: Having checked all of the accounts under my care everything appears in order here
Back to top Go down
Bulwark

Just me, or. . .? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me, or. . .?   Just me, or. . .? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:50 am

Yup -- Seems they came back. Heh. Oh well. Was a bit of a shock, but glad to see things back to normal. Very Happy

-Bulwark
Back to top Go down
http://deriaz.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Just me, or. . .? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me, or. . .?   Just me, or. . .? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just me, or. . .?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Game :: At the Gaming Table :: The Great Game (OOC)-
Jump to: