The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in Translation...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirae

Mirae

Lost in Translation... Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Translation...   Lost in Translation... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:23 pm

This is a duplicate of the post I just added to the 'story so far' thread, since that one will be deleted later...

I would like to point out that Mirae is not translating word-for-word, and didn't mention the duel for fear of angering Ghalin.

Same goes for everyone else, actually - if you're going to assume she's translating for you, please just assume it's the general gist of what was said rather than specifics unless she says otherwise. I'm trying to post as often as I can to keep up, but I'm busy at work this week and don't have a lot of time! If you want to know if she translated something in particular, just ask... Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
GM

GM

Lost in Translation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Translation...   Lost in Translation... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:26 pm

and after I went to all the work to split it out so that it would get saved.... grumble

Probably better if we wait until the translation gets posted. That way there is no confusion as to what is said and what isnt. I know that some of you are chomping at the bit to get your posts in but have a care for the folks who dont have as much time on their hands...

Including me!!!
Back to top Go down

Lost in Translation...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Game :: At the Gaming Table :: The Great Game (OOC)-
Jump to: