The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Status update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM

GM

Status update Empty
PostSubject: Status update   Status update Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:57 am

On the subject of current character status:

Here is the following list of folks and what I still need from them....

Ghalin, Bulwark, Rima, Jaynna, Mirae, Val'murss: You guys are done...

Kaland, Talkirk, gerbill, Praetorious, Dres: You guys are into your porlogue

Mokato: Still need your character bios before I can start intro

If you have submitted bios/answers already then I havent recieved them, plz resend

I will edit this as needed so that folks know where we stans on start date

EDIT:

Mokato submitted questionaire... still need bio plz
Talkik's intro has been started....
Mirae's intro is done!!
Val'murss' intro is done

Thanks all for the great support that you are giving me already. I am so very jivved about running this!!

Last edited by GM on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bulwark

Status update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status update   Status update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:47 am

Just curious is all, but any idea when we'll officially get underway? I'm patient, but if you've got a rough guess on the day we may start. . . :3!

-D
Back to top Go down
http://deriaz.deviantart.com
GM

GM

Status update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status update   Status update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:15 am

Sunday!! Sunday!! Sunday!!

The first interactive post will be put up for all characters either finished or close to finished their intros on SUNDAY!!!! (hopefully by dinner time eastern depending on what home life has scheduled for the day.)
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

Status update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status update   Status update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:32 am

Stupid Sunday, being far away. Making me a PC officially made me think stuff was up now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/enigma1122
GM

GM

Status update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status update   Status update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:24 am

Im sorry... wasnt trying to get you all hot under the collar there. Just setting things up do that only folks in the PC group will be able to post in the IC area.... Other folks can read but not post

That way we dont getr random (or rather ran-dumb) people posting stupid stuff

Sunday is coming up real soon bro. You ll be fine
Back to top Go down
Ghalin

Ghalin

Status update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status update   Status update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:05 pm

I know I know. But with no DDO and what not I go crazy. I need an escape!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/enigma1122
GM

GM

Status update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status update   Status update Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:43 am

Im sure you will all notice that things have changes slightly with the way that I am posting for Sorno. Hes been added as a character profile. This will among other things allow you to search for posts specifically written in his voice from his user profile just as if her were another player on the board as well as allow you to quickly identify who is speaking. If and when we get multiple regular npcs in the coversation/topic I will actually be bouncing back and forth between them so that it is obvious who is speaking during any given post. Non regular npcs will simply get their lines added under the GM tag the same way that the dwarf/halfling had theirs entered.

Dont feel that because Sorno now has special status that you have to keep him in the group. Thats up to you. I can leave him here in Lammania if thats what you decide. But here is a chance to see how the NPC interaction will work for later on.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Status update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status update   Status update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Status update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Game :: At the Gaming Table :: The Great Game (OOC)-
Jump to: