The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few questions...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM

GM

A few questions... Empty
PostSubject: A few questions...   A few questions... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:46 am

Here are a few questions that I would like you to answer in the voice of your character. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY YOUR ANSwERS!!! Cut and paste the questions into a private message for me. There are some questions on the list that I would prefer that other folks NOT see your answers to. Yes I believe that all of you are above the concept of deliberate meta-gaming, but slips happen from time to time. What you dont know out of game, you can assume all you want and act on to your hearts content. Most important is that the questions are answered from the mindset of the character and are answered TRUTHFULLY!!!. You can add other details to the answer if you want. Just make sure that you indicate where the character stops talking and you the player take over. You are on your own to answer these questions. Take your time in doing so, but....

Do you owe fealty to a church? If so which one and why
Do you support the church systems that you are not a part of? If no, how active are you in changing/thwarting them?
Have you ever served in a formal military company after the Last War?
Did you fight in the Last War? If yes, was this by your own choice?
Do you have any living family? If yes, do you still speak to them? If no, how?
Have you ever loved another person, wholly and completely? If yes, who and what happened?
What is your favorite childhood memory? Most hated?
What is your greatest ambition? Do you think that you can ever achieve it?

What If.. The next questions follow the words what if. I HAVE NO FURTHER CLARIFICATION TO OFFER ON THESE QUESTIONS!!! Ask all you will, but there will be no responses to requests for more details.

Your neighbour's cow wanders onto your lands, with no brand unpon her flesh. You...
You come across a dead bear caught in a trap, her cub curled up beside her. You hear the hunter coming in the distance...
You see a prisoner on display in a stockade, the plaque says, "wife beater". You are holding a rock...
You are told that your closest friend has been convicted of a crime and is on the loose. You know where to find him...
A stranger knocks at your door in the middle of the night. You...
A woman you know to be a prostitue begs you to defend her. You hear the angry mob in the distance...
You know that an important church official is going to be murdered. You know the man is corrupt...
You see a child on the street, begging for change. You...
You challenged to a duel by a superior foe. You cannot refuse...
You suspect that you lover is having an affair. You...
You child has been convicted of a crime for which you are guilty. The punishment is death...
The Silver Flame offers a bounty on a group of Shifters for what you know to be trumped up charges. You know where to find them...
You know that the death of a single innocent individual will spare the lives of a hundred others. You...
You come face to face with an opponent to find he knows too much about you. Your closest friend is standing behind him...

Bonus question!!

For a chance at a cool piece of gear for your character...

What is my favorite color? (As in Me the GM... MY favorite color!!!)
Back to top Go down
GM

GM

A few questions... Empty
PostSubject: Sigh....   A few questions... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:01 am

Apparently my bonus question has proven to be too big of a challenge. Since only one person so far had managed to answer it correctly (Yeah Dres!!!) Im adding another question to the mix

So for the grand prize, the color question still applies

For another shot at cool stuff heres another question for you.... (If you have answered already answer again, including you Dres) This is an OOC question.

After creating a brand new character in DDO, you march him/her/it into the world to begin its wonderful journey through Stormreach.

Who is the first NPC that your character can meet and/or interact with along the way?

Remember please PM your responses
Back to top Go down

A few questions...
Page 1 of 1