The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prologue in the works...

Go down 
+5
Val'murss
Rima Nerezza
Bulwark
Ghalin
GM
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rima Nerezza

Prologue in the works... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue in the works...   Prologue in the works... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:29 am

Once you send those in you'll roleplay a prologue with the GM through pm's. After that start singing the Jeopardy song.

I reminded, aka shook by the throat and shouted at, Zolt to get his back story and questionnaire sent in. He said he would do it tonight, but knowing him. . . . . .*prepares to shout more*
Back to top Go down
http://avoidingreality.deviantart.com/
Ghalin

Ghalin

PostSubject: Re: Prologue in the works...   Prologue in the works... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:23 am

Rima Nerezza wrote:
Wait, wait, wait. Stick fighting? As in fighting with sticks? In an organized event? Who went through with that idea? I must hug them. You must record this glorious event and post it on youtube so I can watch it for myself.

Considering how many times I've thwaked Nklos, my money's on him winning. He must have pretty good endurance by now. . . =P

As much of an explanation as I can give at this time is here.

Lick it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/enigma1122
Jaynna

Jaynna

PostSubject: Giggles herself silly   Prologue in the works... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:53 pm

<waits patiently.. but the giggles are getting serious..>
Back to top Go down
Talkik the Grey

Talkik the Grey

PostSubject: Re: Prologue in the works...   Prologue in the works... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Rima Nerezza wrote:
Wait, wait, wait. Stick fighting? As in fighting with sticks? In an organized event? Who went through with that idea? I must hug them. You must record this glorious event and post it on youtube so I can watch it for myself.

That would be any kid with a broomhandle, but more probably a LARP group or the SCA <<sad to admit I was a herald for many years>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue in the works...   Prologue in the works... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue in the works...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Game :: At the Gaming Table :: The Great Game (OOC)-
Jump to: