The Great Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Game

The Great Game is a roleplaying chronicle based around the Eberron setting for DnD.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Great Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM

GM

Welcome to the Great Game Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Great Game   Welcome to the Great Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:25 am

Welcome to the Great Game!!

If you are linking over from the Fellowship of the Golden Night guild forum and are already approved to play from there, please register under the character name that you have provided. If you have not yet provided a character name then register under the same name that you have used on the FotGN forum and I will have the Admin change it over once you have picked a name. This change will render the first log-in invalid once this is done. Not to sweat, simply log in with your character name and your own password and you should be fine from there.

If you are coming to this site as a guest and are interested in joinging the game then, then please feel free to start a topic in this forum area, requesting to join the group. Please include any and all information about how you were reffered to this site. Until you are approved by me, you account will not be activated by the Admin.

Players will also notice that there are a number of members whose names are unfamiliar. These names represent NPC characters that you will interact with in the game. If a particular NPC becomes popular, an account will be created for that character, allowing you to send private messages to that NPC, should you wish. DO NOT interact with these characters until they have been introduced in the game environment. I would also like to remind folks that treating and NPC differently because they have their own account status is meta-gaming
Back to top Go down
GM

GM

Welcome to the Great Game Empty
PostSubject: Character Introductions   Welcome to the Great Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:12 am

I would encourage everyone also to take a few minutes to do a brief character introduction, specifically including at least a short description of your appearance. That way folks have an idea as to what they are looking at when they interact with you.

Someone even mentioned the idea of creating a character on a different server just so that they could take a screenshot to make an avatar from. Personally I could kiss the person who said that (but at the moment I cant remember who ot was) and would encourage folks to do that so that we can have a nice pretty picture to look at. If youre playing something that isnt a stock DDO class, just pick something thats close. After all its just for the photo op anyway.

Feel free to post whatever you want, just remember that this is a public area, so dont post anything that you dont want people to know about.

GM
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Great Game
Page 1 of 1